Early Childhood Workforce & Environments
Early childhood professionals are equipped to provide responsive, developmentally appropriate care and high-quality environments by utilizing tools and strategies that impact successful child outcomes.
The ECC SLV uses the following strategies:
- Provide and Improve Capacity for Early Childhood Care and Education (ECE) Training.
- Provide Technical Assistance and Support to Early Childhood Professionals.
- Assess Quality Services and Needs of Early Childhood Programs, Professionals, Classrooms and Children & Families.
- Provide Reflective Coaching and Infant Early Childhood Mental Health (IECMH) Consultation Opportunities for Early Childhood Professionals.
- Improve Quality, Availability and Accessibility of Early Childhood Care & Education Services.