Reflective Coaching provides support to early childhood centers and learning settings. Reflective practice is used to build knowledge and skills for providers to create a social emotionally rich environment that will create a solid foundation for children to learn.
Reflective Coaching Services Include:
- Expanding knowledge and skills of child development.
- Implementation of research based social emotional models on
- Provide Professional Development Opportunities for Early Childhood Professionals
- Practice a relationship-based approach to coaching that will foster the caregivers alibity to teach and interact in positive social emotional ways
- Support for administrators related to policy development and implementation
- Provide classroom wide strategies to caregivers
We have a great resource which you can find here.