Strategies for Change
As the hub for early childhood efforts in the SLV, we build community awareness and engagement; disseminate information and resources; provide professional development and coaching; create leadership opportunities; secure funding; facilitate collaborative partnerships; build community capacity; and advocate for needed change.
Results We Seek
Early Learning and Development
All infants, toddlers and young children have access to consistent, high quality experiences within their early learning environments.
Family Support Education
Parents and families are engaged in, have access to, and utilize a broad array of integrated, high quality services and supports.
Child Health and Well-being
Early learning opportunity promotes health, safety and social emotional development so children are meeting appropriate milestones.
Commitment to the Fundamentals of the Early Childhood System
We build organizational and community capacity to ensure:
- Strong Partnerships
- Shared Accountability
- Sufficient Investments
- Effective Leadership
- Sound Policy
- Robust Public Engagement
- Relevant Education Opportunities
These are important to us and guide our work
- inclusive of all children birth to age 8 and their families, regardless of race, religion, or income
- respectful of diverse perspectives, valuing all staff, professionals, partners and stakeholders
- responsive and authentic to community needs and interests
- maintain a commitment to high-quality and outcomes
- share information and resources
- accountable for funds and investments